Sunday, May 18, 2014

Monday - The Stress of Life (Self Helping Me)


I am reading Jenny McCarthy's Book on my Nook "Stirring the Pot".  I love the discreet-ness of my Nook, you can read anything and no one knows what is going on. Ok, I cannot really relate to her life and her problems or her stress I am a regular everyday working person. I do not have the same problems or opportunities and if I knock on doors they will get shut in my face....will they? I have never even tried. I find myself with anxiety and stress; I know who doesn't feel it right now? But this is my stress I need help and I can get myself out of the "Hole".  So Jenny said she read every "self-help" book around and now wrote her own. Good place to start for me I like stirring the pot, in the kitchen not in life. 



I hope you come on my journey maybe we can help each other one week at a time.  I am a pleaser I take care of everyone and am a great cheerleader. Right now I need cheerleaders and I got stuck in the field all alone the game is in another stadium. What I am learning is that women are confrontational. There is no sisterhood....yes that is sisterhood eye scratching who can out do the other and then hug and forget. Seriously??
 Lets start I feel like the walls are crashing in I was embarrassed and there is nothing I can do about it. I have to be strong and accept. I start with I am nervous and need to sleep but it is Sunday at 11:31PM and I am typing. I took a shower with Caress Twilight and put new pj's on changed my sheets and will read "Stirring the Pot".  I will get dressed and put a happy face on and  Pray I will Pray to get me through the day second by second no matter what comes my way I can do it!  Maybe I will stop on in to let you know how it is going. I know I can get my self confidence back and know that I do not deserve to be talked to the way I was. People have issues and take it out on others confrontation hurts. 

I hope you will comment or write to me privately as alot of you have done in the past. Weather it be home, work, love life, lack of love life a bully a partner we are all in this together!  disclaimer: I am NOT bashing anyone or anything this is MY journey MY kick in the ass! It is not about 1 person or thing. 



Image Borrowed from Caress Website

3 comments:

vivian said...

good luck on your journey Gracie! youre right that we all have stuff we have to get through at one time or another.. all just regular people trying to deal with life one day at a time.
good days and bad days.. we all have them. Its always good to find positive ways to deal with lifes rougher roads, so reading a good self help book is a good place to start!
Love you girlfriend!
xoxo
vivian

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I'm cheerleading for you honey and am always just an email away.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, Grace! I'm sorry someone was so mean and uncaring to you! Some women can be so ugly. We do all go through different hard times and God can give us what we need to get through. I know you'll make it and we're here for you. Take it one step at a time and remember to 'kill 'em with kindness'.
Blessings,
Shelia ;)