Friday, April 7, 2017

Macy's 2017 Flower Show - Carnival


Macy's Flower Show 2017 Presented "Carnival" at their New York City Herald Square location. 
As I walked by and admired the beautiful window displays I just could not wait to enter and see what Macy's Magic was in store for me. The Flower Show is from March 26, through April 9, 2017. 


As I entered Macy's I was hit with the beauty of a vintage "Grand Carousel". It turned and showed beautiful flower displays. 

 It seems like the Carousel ride characters have gotten away.........
 The Unicorn was majestic as it pranced up and down proudly displaying beautiful flowers.
 The Rooster with it's vibrant colors stood proud.
 The Lion was not as mean as it looks.....



 These two are adorable with their barrels going down and exposing their beautiful flowered undergarments.







 Girl Scouts Display......


 There was a Paint Night.........
 The Children's Floor....








 The Window Displays





No comments: